Doug Hague, Ph.D.
Title: CVDI Interim Site Managing Director; Research & Industry Lead, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Phone: (704) 562-6867 Mobile
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.S. - System Design & Management
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
(1999 - 2001)
Ph.D. - Materials Science
The Pennsylvania State University
M.S. - Metals Science & Engineering
The Pennsylvania State University
(1989 - 1992)
B.S. - Engineering Physics
The University of Tulsa
(1985 - 1989)
Bio coming soon!
Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
- C.T. Allen, P.K. Kondamuri, D. L. Richards, and D.C. Hague, “Measured temporal and spectral PMD characteristics and their implications for network-level mitigation approaches,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, 21 (2003) 79-86.
- M.J. Mayor, J.R. Seidensticker, D.C. Hague, and A.H. Carim “Surface Chemistry Effects on the Processing and Superplastic Properties of Nanocrystalline Oxide Ceramics,” Nanostructured Materials 11 (1999) 271-282.
- D.C. Hague and J.J. Mayo, “Sinter-Forging of Nanocrystalline Zirconia: II. Simulation,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 82 (1999) 545-555.
- D.C. Hague and J.J. Mayo, “Sinter-Forging of Nanocrystalline Zirconia: I. Experimental,” J. Am Ceram. Soc. 80 (1997) 149-156.
- D.C. Hague and M.J. Mayo, “Modeling Densification During Sinter-Forging of Nanocrystalline Yttria-Partially-Stabilized Zirconia,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A 204 (1995) 83-89.
- D.C. Hague and M.J. Mayo, “Controlling Crystallinity During the Processing of Nanocrystalline Titania,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 77 (1994) 1957-1960.
- D.C. Hague and M.J. Mayo, “The Effect of Crystallization and a Phase Transformation on the Grain Growth of Nanocrystalline Titania,” Nanostructured Mater. 3 (1994) 61-68.
- M.J. Mayo and D.C. Hague, “Porosity-Grain Growth Relationships in the Sintering of Nanocrystalline Ceramics,” Nanostructured Mater. 3 (1994) 43-52.
- M.J. Mayo, D.C. Hague, and D.J. Chen, “Processing of Nanocrystalline Ceramics for Applications in Superplasticity,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A 166 (1993) 145-159.
Peer Reviewed Book Chapters
- M.J. Mayo, D.C. Hague, and D.J. Chen, “Production of Nanocrystalline Materials by the Compaction and Sintering of Ultrafine Powders,” Chapter 8 in Nanostructured Materials: Synthesis, Properties, and Uses, A.S. Edelstein and R.C. Cammarata, eds. Bristol: Institute of Physics, 1996. pp. 165-197.
Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
- D. Hague, “Analyze This: Home Fresh Takes on Data Analytics are Driving Business Growth,” Banking CIO Outlook, Feb 2017, pg. 40.
- D. Hague, M. Krieger, M. Bugenhagen, J.M. Charnes, B.R. Cobb, B. Wallace, C. Kersh, J. Shubin, “Sprint and Nortel Networks Use a Real Options Valuation Tool to Aid in Planning the Evolution of Telecommunication Networks,” D.L. Keefer, ed., Interfaces, 24 (2004) 438-440.
- D. Richards, C. Allen, and D. Hague, “DWDM System Identification of a PMD-Induced Event: Cost Effective Event Labeling,” NFOEC Technical Proceedings, Sept. 2003.
- Abou-Arrage, T. Brown, P. Grande, D. Hague, J. Wood, R. Deltrap, R. Fizzard, N. Neayem, “Service Providers New Network Economics,” NFOEC Technical Proceedings, Session F1, Telcordia Technologies (2002), 156-167.
- C.T. Allen, P.D.Kondamuri, D.L. Richards, and D.C. Hague, “Analysis and comparison of measured DGD data on buried single-mode fibers,” Symposium on Optical Fiber Measurements; Boulder, Colorado, (2002) 195-198.
- C.T. Allen, P.K. Kondamuri, D. Richards, D. Hague, “Measured temporal and spectral PMD characteristics and their implications for network-level mitigation approaches,” Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications; Banff, Alberta, Canada, (2002) 713-720.
- M.J. Mayo and D.C. Hague, “Using Superplastic Flow to Process Nanocrystalline Ceramics,” Creep and Stress Relaxation in Miniature Structures and Components, H.D. Merchant, ed. Warrendale, PA: TMS, 1997. pp. 31-46.
- M.J. Mayo and D.C. Hague, “Superplastic Sinter-Forging of Nanocrystalline Ceramics,” Superplasticity in Advanced Materials ICSAM-94, (Materials Science Forum 170-172) (Switzerland: Trans Tech Publications, 1994) pp. 141-146.
- D.C. Hague and M.J. Mayo, “Sinter-Forging of Chemically Precipitated Nanocrystalline TiO2,” Mechanical Properties and Deformation Behavior of Materials Having Ultrafile Microstructures, M. Nastasi, D. Parkin, and H. Gleiter, eds. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Klewer, (1993) 539-545.
- D.C. Hague, V.A. Maroni, and J.H. Meiser, “Metallic Bonding to High Temperature Superconduction Ceramics,” Proceedings: Third National Conference on Undergraduate Research, Vol. I University of North Carolina – Ashville (1989) 275-279.